Working at Konekt – help us make Australian workplaces safer
A career at Konekt – the largest private sector provider of organisational health and risk management solutions in Australia – offers variety, opportunities to work with our diverse range of customers and a professional, friendly and challenging work environment where you can really make your mark.
Konekt predominantly recruits allied health professionals with backgrounds in:
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Social Work
- Rehabilitation Counselling
Our team also includes a range of other professionals working in finance, human resources, sales, marketing, and information technology and other support functions.
Professional Development – To encourage further education and development and to increase the skills and effectiveness of Konekt staff, all eligible employees can apply to participate in Konekt-approved professional development programs.
Secondments – Konekt’s national footprint means that there are, from time to time, long and short term opportunities for staff to work in other Konekt offices around Australia.
Not only does this provide valuable experience in another State and create new networks, this also allows staff to remain with the company should their lifestyle needs alter.
Regular Performance and Development Reviews – Formal performance review processes on a quarterly and annual basis exist to focus on development as appropriate and to ensure that each staff member receives performance feedback in a structured and considered way. People development is a priority to Konekt and mutual feedback is key to ensuring both skills and potential are maximised.
Flexible Work Arrangements – Workplace flexibility is a focus at Konekt and flexible working arrangements can be available to employees to assist in managing work and lifestyle commitments. Staff may also apply for career breaks to undertake full time study.
Employee Assistance Program – Konekt offers free confidential counselling sessions to employees and their families who are experiencing personal or work related issues.
Employee Referral Program – We encourage our people to refer suitably qualified candidates to Konekt. Staff who make successful referrals can receive up to $2,000.
Profit Participation Pool – Designed to allow Konekt to designate a percentage of annual profits as a pool of bonus payments to share with employees.
Parental Leave – All eligible primary carers are entitled to a return to work bonus following Parental Leave. All eligible partners are entitled to one week paid partner’s leave.
The culture at Konekt is shaped by our five core values – these values drive our behaviour and actions. These values are:
- Personal Impact – We strive to make a positive and personal impact on the lives of the workers through our services.
- Customer Focus – Konekt exists to serve the needs of its customers. The interests of our customers are central to everything we do.
- Innovation – We constantly strive to be the best in what we do and look for new and better ways of doing things to increase efficiency and enhance our products and services.
- Financial Sustainability – Konekt best serves its stakeholders by being profitable and we achieve financial sustainability by delivering products and services to the market at a price that covers our expenses and generates profit.
- Integrity – Our reputation and integrity are precious. Honest, professionalism and high ethical standards are integral to all that we do.
Like to know more about careers at Konekt?
Look for positions available with Konekt on our Career search page.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Or contact your nearest Konekt office.