Konekt is committed to:
- Ensuring we achieve all compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring all our customer needs are consistently met and occasionally exceeded; and
- Ensuring continual improvement activities across all aspects of the business.
Konekt’s Quality Policy supports the overall aims of the business whilst ensuring that quality is at the heart of everything that we do. In summary this is to ensure that Konekt maintains high quality standards to drive improvements in business processes and systems that align with:
- Konekt’s vision to create injury free workplaces by 2025;
- Konekt’s purpose – with the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety;
- Konekt’s mission – Being #1 in Care is fundamental to Konekt’s future;
- Konekt’s Values – integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus, and financial sustainability; and
- Konekt’s strategy for Growth.
Driven by the National Quality Manager through to all Konekt Management, Konekt ensures that the Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all staff. The Quality Policy is implemented throughout the company via multiple mediums, including induction, training, and review mechanisms, and monitored and evaluated against the key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets specified within the Konekt Workbench and Report Interface (internal dashboards providing live update of branch KPIs).
Assurance of quality and integrity within Konekt are the responsibility of:
- The CEO, Head of Care, Head of Product, and the Leadership Team, who share the responsibility for approving this policy and for establishing and inspiring the attainment high quality standards;
- The National Quality Manager and other relevant senior managers who are charged with development and implementation of quality systems; and
- Each employee, who is responsible for the quality of his or her work and for suggesting and executing improvements in quality.
Konekt’s Quality Policy is the responsibility of the Konekt National Quality Manager and is reviewed for continuing suitability through periodic evaluations and reviews.