Is your workplace safe and WHS compliant?
If the answer to this question is “I’m not sure”, “possibly not”, or “no”, speak to us today about whether a WHS Audit can help your organisation.
What is a Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) System Audit?
Konekt’s Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Audit service – (or OH&S Audit in Victoria) – measures an organisation’s compliance against established Australian and International safety standards, such as ISO 45001, and AS/NZS 4801/OHSAS 1800. These standards provide a framework which organisations use to develop Health and Safety management systems that:
- Improve employee safety
- Create safer working condition
- Reduce workplace risk
- Are compliant with legislation.
The flow-on effects of the above include:
- Reduction in the human cost, operational cost, and direct financial costs of workplace incidents and injury
- Reduction of absenteeism and employee turnover
- Benefits to an organisation’s reputation within its workforce, within the industry, and in the public’s eyes.
Konekt’s auditors are fully qualified, having relevant auditing qualifications as well as WHS-related qualifications and many years of industry experience. They use a range of current standards including ISO 45001 and AS/NZS 4801:2001 as an audit framework to look closely at your processes and systems and determine:
- areas that require immediate attention
- areas of risk and non-compliance with legislation
- how best to put health and safety improvement plans and initiatives into action.
Konekt WHS auditors will provide practical guidance and steps to help you achieve a legislatively compliant and best practice WHS/OHS management system.
Beyond the audit, Konekt WHS auditors can provide practical guidance and steps to help you achieve a legislatively compliant and best practice WHS/OH&S management system.
Like to know more about Konekt’s WHS Auditing services?
Speak to a qualified Konekt safety specialist to find out whether an audit is the right service for your organisation. Contact us to arrange a no-obligation, free discussion with a safety professional today.
Call Konekt’s Prevention Services Team on (03) 9624-5021 or +61 409 001 571.
Or email email@example.com
More Konekt WHS/OH&S consultancy services
Our WHS experts can also help you with: