Konekt is committed to:
- Ensuring we achieve all compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring all our customer needs are consistently met and occasionally exceeded; and
- Ensuring continual improvement activities across all aspects of the business.
Konekt’s Workcare Quality Policy supports the overall aims of the business whilst ensuring that quality is at the heart of everything that we do. In summary, this is to ensure that Konekt maintains high quality standards to drive improvements in business processes and systems that align with:
- Konekt Workcare’s purpose – we make a difference by helping Australians into work, back to work, and be well when at work, to maximise workforce participation;
- Konekt Workcare’s mission – we always put customers first and we make a difference to the lives of our clients by enabling them to reach their potential in the workplace. We undertake our work with integrity and are personally accountable to those around us as we help drive Konekt forward for the wellbeing of society;
- Konekt Workcare’s values – everything we do is guided by our core values: personal accountability, integrity, customer, make a difference, and wellbeing.
Driven by the National Quality Manager through to all Konekt Workcare Management and Support Staff, Konekt ensures that the Workcare Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all staff. The Workcare Quality Policy is implemented throughout the company via multiple channels, including induction, training, and review mechanisms, and monitored and evaluated against the key performance indicators (KPIs) and targets specified within the Konekt Workcare Workbench and Report Interface (internal dashboards providing live updates of branch KPIs).
Assurance of quality and integrity within Konekt Workcare are the responsibility of:
- The Group CEO, Group CIO, Workcare Chief Executive, the Group Leadership Team, and the Workcare Leadership Team who share the responsibility for approving this policy and for establishing and inspiring the attainment of high quality standards;
- The National Quality Manager and other relevant senior managers who are charged with development and implementation of quality systems; and
- Each employee, who is responsible for the quality of his or her work and for suggesting and executing improvements in quality.
Konekt Workcare’s Quality Policy is the responsibility of the Chief Executive, Konekt Workcare and is reviewed for continuing suitability through periodic evaluations and reviews.