Location : Melbourne, Company : Konekt Workcare, Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
- National Occupational Rehabilitation Provider
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Make a difference to the lives of others!
At Konekt we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve over the coming years. We're passionate about creating an injury-free workplace by 2025.
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximize workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
What will your role look like?:
• You will utilise your specialist knowledge and skills to assist people to return to meaningful engagement in occupations
• You may conduct assessments such as initial needs, manual handling, job task analysis, worksite assessments and vocational assessments.
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring implementation of Konekt programs including complex case management of same and new employer, advocation and job seeking programs, and pre-employment screening
• Self led and results-focused to drive 360 case management within a biopsychosocial model through a risk analysis system to support achievement in safe and durable Return to Work goal.
• maintaining quality and customer care whilst achieving or exceeding targets through a supportive environment.
•Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
Who you are:
• AHPRA or ESSA registered
• Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
• Relish the prospect of being a person who is inspired to make an impact to the lives of others
• Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health settings
• Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
• Business acumen and the motivation to achieve financial targets
Why join the Konekt family?
Everyone's motivations are different but these are the top reasons that our current staff stated:
• A supportive national network of Leaders and mentors across the health profession.
• Konekt is an ASX Listed company with an annual incentive scheme.
• Konekt offer and promote many different career pathway advancement opportunities internally through to national placements across over 50 offices, just ask us more!
• At Konekt we pride ourselves on our ability to positively impact the community by returning individuals back into the workforce. We live and breathe these values everyday!
• A competitive salary, pool car, iPhone 6 and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave
• Learning and development and reward and recognition programs
• Be apart of something bigger! At Konekt we partner with Soldier On, a charity focused on supporting the reintegration of contemporary returning defence force members back into society
For a confidential discussion on furthering your career with Konekt, please call Mindy Laird, Talent Acquisition Lead on 0439 083 439 or email your application directly to email@example.com
As we serve a broad range of clients, we employ people with a broad range of skills, background and experience.
Principal Consultant Psychologist, Communicorp.
Working with Communicorp allowed me to be involved in work that truly makes a difference - for individuals, teams and organisations. I have worked with a wide range of organisations and supported them to become psychologically safe and healthy workplaces, while also having the honour of working with a team of highly talented professionals.
Employment Advisor, Konekt Employment
One thing that brought me here is empowering our clients into meaningful employment. Nothing compares to experiencing the positive changes that employment has on their lives and the positive effect it has on their families.
Consultant, Konekt Workcare
I love being able to help people in realising their health potential and make a difference in their lives.
Consultant, Konekt Workcare
Getting to do what I love with a really fantastic team of allied health professionals motivates me everyday to come to work and do my best.